Hanwa Co., LTD.

News Release : 2014

News

Additional acquisition of Showa Metal Co.,Ltd.

We are pleased to announce that we acquired additional 46% of Showa’s shares (already acquired 51% on Apr. 1, 2010) making total 97% of shares on April 1, 2014.

Company profile of Showa Metal Co., Ltd.

Address 6-26 Higashi-ohgishima, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa Pref,210-0869
President Ken Yoshioka
Establishment May 10, 1985
Nature of Business Processing and recycling titanium, special alloy and rare metal scrap
URL  http://www.sk-showa.co.jp
  • The Hanwa Scholarship Foundation Corporate Citizenship
  • Chemicals Depts Retail Team