Hanwa Co., LTD.

News Release : 2015

News

Additional acquisition of shares issued by Nikko Kinzoku Co.,Ltd.

We are pleased to announce that we acquired additional 78% of Nikko’s shares (we had already acquired 20% on Aug. 1, 2014, the total would be 98% of shares) made Nikko our subsidiary company.

Company Profile of Nikko Kinzoku Co., Ltd.

Address 1071, Tanoura, Moji-ku, Kitakyusyu-shi, Fukuoka
Representative Akira Yamazaki
Establishment May, 1991

Nature of Business

Processing and Sales of special metals and alloys, non-ferrous metals and materials of stainless steel
Turnover JPY 3.6 billion

Contact Info for inquires

Hanwa Co.,Ltd.
Special Metals and Alloys Department
General Manager Mr. Kenichi Nakanishi
Tel 03-3544-2299
  • The Hanwa Scholarship Foundation Corporate Citizenship
  • Chemicals Depts Retail Team