Personal Information Protection Policy
- 1. Involvement with Personal Information Protection
Hanwa Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "Hanwa") and the Hanwa Group strictly observe the Personal Information Protection Law and other relevant laws and regulations concerning personal information about parties involved with their business or their employees handled
in the course of business activities and strive to prevent the unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized use of personal information. Consequently, Hanwa and the Hanwa Group have devised the following measures for personal
- Hanwa will engage in personal information protection activities in its Compliance Committee and construct a system for the unified management of personal information centered on a person in charge of information management.
- Hanwa will establish separately Personal Information Protection Regulations and a Personal Information Management Manual to specifically indicate actions that Hanwa's employees should take.
- Hanwa will engage in systematic education and training to inculcate employees with personal information management.
- Hanwa will strive for suitable information management by periodically inspecting and evaluating compliance with basic information management policies and appropriately reviewing information management measures.
- 2. Purpose of Use, Etc.
- Hanwa and the Hanwa Group obtain personal information necessary for the conduct of business. At that time, we always indicate or publish the purpose of use.
- 3. Disclosure or Provision to Third Parties
- Hanwa and the Hanwa Group do not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the consent of the individual. However, we may provide personal information to an outside contractor within the scope of the purpose of use for which we have been provided the personal information. At that time, we enter into a non-disclosure agreement with the outside contractor and engage in appropriate supervision to ensure that the outside contractor engages in information management equivalent to that of Hanwa.
- 4. Points of Contact for Inquiries
Please address any inquiries or complaints about personal information management at Hanwa and the Hanwa Group to the following points of contact.
Points of Contact
Post General Affairs Department
6-18-2 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8429
Telephone +81 (3) 3544-2171 (Tokyo)
+81 (6) 7525-5000 (Osaka)
+81 (52) 952-8800 (Nagoya)
April 1, 2011
Hanwa Co., Ltd.