Terms and Conditions of Website Use
Hanwa Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "Hanwa") manages and operates this website. Before using this website, be sure to read carefully the terms and conditions set forth below. Use this website only if you agree to the terms and conditions of use. By using this website, you are deemed to have agreed to all terms and conditions of use.
- 1. Website Operation
- Hanwa may at any time, and without notice, revise, amend, delete, or otherwise change the information on this website. Hanwa may, if it deems necessary, suspend or discontinue operation of this website.
- 2. Disclaimer
In providing this website to users, Hanwa pays careful
attention to the content of the website. However, Hanwa makes
no warranty of and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy,
currency, or safety of the content of the Website.
Hanwa assumes no responsibility for any inconvenience or damage, whether direct or indirect, that may occur to users due to use of this website.
- 3. Information on Business Results, Etc.
- Hanwa's current plans, strategies, and beliefs posted on this website that are not historical facts include forward-looking assumptions about business results that involve risk and uncertainties. Actual results may differ from these forward-looking assumptions due to numerous important factors.
- 4. Trademark Rights and Copyright
- This website and the copyright, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights to the contents, information, designs, layout, logos, and trademarks displayed on this website are the property of Hanwa or the rights holders who have authorized their use by Hanwa. Users may use this website only insofar as they do not infringe those rights.
- 5. Protection of Personal Information
- Protection of personal information in connection with this website is as set forth in the document The Handling of Personal Information on This Website posted on this website.
- 6. Linked Websites
- Websites other than Hanwa's websites linked to or from this website are established on the responsibility of the administrators who operate those websites. Hanwa is in no position to warrant the content or safety of those websites and assumes no responsibility for their content or safety. Any party wishing to establish links to this website should obtain the prior consent of Hanwa.
- 7. Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
- The terms and conditions of use of this Website shall be governed by the laws of Japan. The Tokyo District Court shall be the court of first instance for any dispute concerning this website or the terms and conditions of use.
- 8. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google.
computer and that allow to analyze the browsing history of
the website by you.
You can disable Google Analytics and prevent the storage your information by downloading and installing "Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on" on Google's opt-out add-on download page.
- Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on
- Google Analytics Terms of Service